The table below details the race fees currently charged. Fees shown are per race meeting.
|Summer or Winter Series||£8.00||£12.00|
|Wednesday Evening Series||£6.00||£10.00|
Juniors get half price entries. If you’re a complete newcomer in our Rookie class, your first race is free!
Entry details for our meetings are here.
Want to join Bedworth Radio Controlled Car Club or view additional benefits of becoming a member? Details…
Race Meeting Information
|Summer & Winter Series||We race outdoors throughout the year, with a Summer Series and a Winter Series.
Each round of the series counts for championship points, with prizes on offer at the end of the series.
Summer Series: from April until September. Summer series rules and format
Winter Series: from October until March. Winter series rules and format.
|Wednesday Evening Series||Running every Wednesday Evening from mid-May until August.
Booking-in: 5:30pm – 6:20pm
Racing from 6:30pm until sunset.
Great atmosphere and a chance to unwind after a day at school or work.
|National Race Meetings||Bedworth RCCC hosts a number of National race meetings. These are meetings that are part of a race series with rounds at other tracks around the country. The level of competition is higher as are the race fees. If you are considering entering a National race meeting, ask any of the experienced Bedworth racers about racing at this level first.
Bedworth hosts meetings for the following National Championships:
We only race 1/10 Electric on-road cars. Sorry, no nitro cars or buggies allowed!
Our regular classes are:
- Rookie. This is for our newer racers. Cars can be any 1/10 electric on-road car, such as the Tamiya TT01/02 and FTX Banzai. New racers will typically stay in the rookie class for 6-12 months, learning the basics of racing and car setup without having to go up against more experienced racers with faster cars.
- SportsTC. New for 2023, catering for entry-level cars like Tamiya and FTX, with restrictions on option parts, electrics and costs. The ideal step-up from Rookies. Full rules are here
- Frontie. Front Wheel Drive cars with realistic bodies and control electrics. A competitive class with fully adjustable cars, but sensible limits on speeds and costs.
- 17.5t Touring Car. These run ‘blinky’ speed controller settings (no boost/turbo) to BRCA rules.
- Modified 5t Blinky Touring Car. Any BRCA legal motor with 5 or more turns. Blinky speed controller settings. Incredibly fast and generally only recommended for those with plenty of experience.