- 17.5 TC
- Modified TC – 5t Blinky
For 2022/23 we will run the following format for the Winter series:
- 1 round of timed practice
- 3 rounds of qualifying (round-by-round, best 2 to count).
- 2-leg finals, each counting as a separate championship round.
There will be prizes at the end of the series based on championship results. We try to give prizes to everyone who does the minimum number of events (5 events).
Touring Car Rules
Cars must be BRCA legal including:
- Motors from BRCA list
- Lipos from BRCA list
- Blinky ESC from BRCA list
- Bodyshells from BRCA list
- Minimum weight 1320g
Tyres and additive are open.
Frontie will run to the BRCA 2022 rules with control electrics and tyres:
- Hobbywing fixed timing 17.5t motor
- Hobbywing XR10 Justock G3 ESC with 15k rev limit
- BRCA legal Frontie bodyshell from either the 2021 or 2022 lists.
- Ride belted treaded tyres (while or silver wheel)
- XG-RAIN wet tyres
- Open tyre additive.